These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.nicolasmorgan.com and www.nicolasmorgan.co.uk (our site).
Who we are and how to contact us
Our site is a site operated by Nicola S Morgan Ltd (“We”). We are registered in Wales and England under company number xxxxxxxxx and have our registered office at 27 Morfa Gaseg, Llanfrothen, Penrhyndeudraeth. Gwynedd. LL48 6BH
We are a limited company.
To contact us, please email email@example.com
By using our site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
Our Privacy Statement; and
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at the email set out above.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of booking onto our shows or seminars. We will provide you with separate terms and conditions when you book.
If you are a business user:
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
use of, or inability to use, our site; or
use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
loss of anticipated savings;
loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
How we may use your personal information
We will only use your personal information as set out in our Privacy Statement.
Uploading content to our site
You are not allowed to upload any content onto our site without our prior written consent.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us on the email set out above.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Terms and Conditions of Bookings & Products
Terms and Conditions of your booking:
- A booking form is issued to confirm Nicola S Morgan speaking at your event.
- Full payment must be made within 28 days of you registering by submitting this booking form. If payment is not made prior to the course date, Nicola S Moragn Ltd reserves the right to deliver at your event. Once payment has been received a receipt will be sent.
- Nicola S Morgan Ltd reserves the right to alter the date, time, venue, trainer and/or course/conference without prior notice due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Nicola S Morgan Ltd reserves the right to cancel any advertised course/conference if deemed necessary by Nicola S Morgan Ltd, at its sole discretion.
- Please note that venues and/or online platforms are subject to change. On the unusual occasion where a venue and/or online platform change is necessary, Nicola S Morgan Ltd will provide a venue within the same vicinity and/or an alternative online platform. Please read your joining instructions carefully to see the final and correct venue directions and/or online platform.
- While it is the intention of Nicola S Morgan Ltd to provide (for face-to-face courses/conferences) you/delegate with a physical venue to deliver the training, Nicola S Morgan Ltd reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to alter the method of delivering the training (including, but not limited to, delivering the training online).
- If a course/conference is oversubscribed Nicola S Morgan Ltd will offer you another venue or date if available, but you are not obligated to accept an alternative. We will do our utmost to offer another suitable course/conference.
- For physical venues we regret that any expenses incurred other than course fees, cannot be reimbursed. We strongly advise you to wait for your joining instructions before making travel/accommodation arrangements or to email our office on firstname.lastname@example.org to check final details.
- For live online courses/training/coaching it is the responsibility of the delegate to ensure their devise is in working order with camera and speaker facility and good internet connection.
- Please note it is your/delegate responsibility to ensure the delegate’s email address on the booking form is correct. If you haven’t heard from us, please email email@example.com at least 3 weeks before the courses/training/coaching date.
- For live online course booking(s) only the named delegate will have the right to access the courses/training/coaching. The access link to the courses/training/coaching may not be shared and the course may not be recorded. The delegate must identify themselves to the facilitator and keep their video on at all times for registration and check-in purposes. It is the delegate responsibility to ensure their computer has the video facility and is in working order. Nicola S Morgan Ltd reserves the right to suspend access to the online course if these terms are not followed. If such measures are taken the delegate will be given an alternative date to access the online courses/training/coaching.
- This contract is valid with or without a purchase order number.
- Please note that Nicola S Morgan Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for any accidents or losses that occur at course venues and/or where the live online courses/training/coaching is accessed from.
- Cancellation Policy: By completing and returning this booking form you and/or your school/organisation agree to pay Nicola S Morgan Ltd the fees specified. If a booking is postponed and then cancelled, the date of the course/conference will be deemed to be the original booking date.
- For non-attendance on free courses/conferences the Customer will be invoice the fee outlined in the booking form.
- You may substitute delegates on a course/conference you have booked, free of charge at any time.
- Cancellation fees for training/consultancy are as follows:
Notice Provided Cancellation Fees.
More than 28 days: No Charge
14 – 28 days: 50% of original fee
Less than 14 days: 100% of original fees
- Once we have received your completed booking form, we will send you a confirmation email and invoice. If you have any questions or queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The contract between us, which is the subject of these Terms and Conditions, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law (including in relation to non-contractual disputes or claims) and we both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts (including in relation to non-contractual disputes or claims).
- No person who is not a party to this contract between us, shall have any rights to enforce its terms and conditions.
- Nicola S Morgan Ltd shall not be liable to the Customer for any delay or failure to perform Nicola S Morgan Ltd obligations under the Contract, if the failure is due to any cause beyond Nicola S Morgan Ltd reasonable control (including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial dispute, failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, shutdown due to pandemic (whether due to a new or a reoccurrence of a pandemic), compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or subcontractors). Nicola S Morgan Ltd shall not be liable for any loss (whether direct or indirect) suffered by the Customer (except in respect of death or personal injury caused by Nicola S Morgan Ltd negligence) including loss of profits arising out of performance of the Contract by Nicola S Morgan Ltd (or its servants or agents).
- Data protection: By entering your details in the fields above, you agree to allow Nicola S Morgan Ltd to contact you by mail, email, telephone. Should you not wish us to contact you, please let us know using the address above.
- We hope that you are completely happy with our service, but if something does go wrong, we would like to know about it so that we can put things right and ensure that it does not happen again.
- We will process your personal data in accordance with our privacy statement a copy of which is available on our website.
- Notice: we will send you promotional material in accordance with the terms of our privacy statement which is available on our website at www.nsmtc.co.uk. We will update you via email (no more than twice a week) regarding Nicola S Morgan Ltd future courses, products, conferences, seminars and shows. You can unsubscribe from our future emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button on one of our emails.
Thank you for booking with Nicola S Morgan Ltd.